“An early arrival” in the bed could occur at any moment to anyone, and men everywhere are terrified by this thought. The countdown prior to lifting differs in each sexual encounter, with exception of penis size and any other physical factor within your intimate time with your bed partner.
Men are always embarrassed about this problem. Though premature ejaculation is not a matter of getting embarrassed, most men feel shy to talk about this problem. This article deals with the concern of premature ejaculation, we will further be discussing what is premature ejaculation, what can be the causes for premature ejaculation, the risk factors associated with it, and several remedies and ways to diagnose premature ejaculation.
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation or PE is while you have an orgasm or ejaculation before or within a minute of starting the intercourse. And there is no time when a man ought to ejaculate throughout sex, but both you and your partner may feel there is not enough time to enjoy sex when you ejaculate and lost your erection shortly.
It can be upsetting, frustrating, and sometimes even embarrassing, but men are faced with a common problem. It has it at some point in your life between 30% and 50%. Therefore, remember — this is not a matter of concern if only infrequently it happens.
Early completion is often a sign of sex being good for the man. There can be several orgasms for females, so for them, sex increases and deescalates normally. This is another plotline for men.
Men must not be reluctant to stand up and tell their partners whether they are affected by this and how they would work together to improve sex for both partners.
Sex is a private act and private details should be shared with each other, particularly because both partners are affected. Male sex hormones only squeeze when sexual gratitude has been achieved, which means that a woman can climax several times during a session, but often demands because the recovery time after orgasm is long.
What Can Cause Premature Ejaculation?
Premature Ejaculation is a very common problem and can be seen in one out of three men. Premature ejaculation can be a result of various biological factors. There can be multiple causes for the problem. Some are listed below –
- Abnormal level of sex hormones
- Inflammation of urethra or prostate
- Thought of getting rejected by the sexual partner.
- Anxiety or depression.
- Complications within the relationship
- Fear of failure
- Religious beliefs
- Negative experiences of sex from childhood
Premature ejaculation can make you feel ashamed in the time of sex. It would not be good for you to feel guilty in your sex time while you wanted to enjoy the pleasure of sex and intimacy with your partner in bed. The risk factors can be the feeling of being guilty of not being able to fulfill your partner’s sexual desires. Other risk factors can be poor body image, sexual abuse, and early sexual experiences.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
The common symptom of premature ejaculation is the failure to slow ejaculation after insertion for more than a minute. That being said, including during masturbation the issue can arise in all intimate acts.
Premature Ejaculation can be of the following two types:
- Primary (Lifelong) – During your first intimate intercourse, premature Ejaculation takes place almost all of the time which is called primary or lifelong premature ejaculation.
- Secondary (Acquired) – Premature Ejaculation is acquired now that you’ve had prior sexual interactions without troubles with ejaculation. This is known as secondary or Acquired Premature Ejaculation.
Diagnosis and Treatment for Premature Ejaculation
While many men are embarrassed to discuss the problem, premature ejaculation is prevalent and curable. Medicine, counseling, and sexual methodologies that delay or combine ejaculation may help you as well as your partner to enhance intimacy and sex. Let us discuss some treatments and diagnoses to cure the problem of premature ejaculation or PE:
- Down-Tempo – You have to build up a sensation awareness just before ejaculation. The sensation of imminent ejaculation can dissipate as the speed of pelvic thrust is slowed and angular and deep until the ‘point of no return’ has carried.
- Diversionary Thoughts – Non-erotic psychological tactics (a focus on non-ejaculating thoughts) may inhibit premature ejaculation. Baseball, work, reverse counting, etc. are examples of such ideas but they are seldom effective and reduce sexual intimacy.
- Pause Start Method – If the tempo down is not enough to preclude premature ejaculation, the exotic “urgency” can require that you stop pushing completely while retaining penetration. Pelvic thrust can be re-installed once the feeling to ejaculate dissipates.
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Training – The pelvic board muscles are an option to the mentor and Johnson technique that is less complicated. Instantly slowing the rate of intercourse, pausing a pelvic push, and continuing pelvic muscle contraction is much more simple and discrete rather than the apparent squeeze technique. It is an inner squeeze without the outer squeeze of the hand and can achieve the very same objective by shortening premature ejaculation. This method can become simpler and the PE issue improved, especially with a dedication to a pelvic floor muscle training program, through sufficient practice and the accomplishment of “muscle memory.
- Squeeze Technique – The penis is removed, as well as the penis head is squeezed till the sense of ejaculation comes and the relationship is continued as soon as the imminent ejaculation enters. It appears to require sexual interruption, while effective, it is burdensome and requires a mutually supportive companion.
- Erection Pills – To eradicate the problem of premature ejaculation, you can also take help from various medications. You can take pills and drugs. Pills like Levitra, Viagra, Cialis, and Stendra, can be helpful if used for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- Counseling – Because premature ejaculation is psychologically possible, seeking counsel from a sex therapist may well be helpful. It can be done together with a few of the above techniques to speed up the settlement of premature ejaculation.
- Yoga – Various yogic asanas can help you cure the problem. Performing certain postures regularly can help you get rid of this problem. Some helpful yoga are Pashchimottasana, Naukasana, Dhanurasana, etc.
- Psychotherapy – The education of both the men and women partners is involved in psychotherapy. This can be in conjunction with marriage and relationship advice and psychosexual therapy. Again, simple terms results were promising, even if long-term benefits were not demonstrated.
- Behavioural Therapy – Since the 1950s, there have been reports of a ‘stop-start’ strategic plan and its evolvement to the ‘squeeze’ technology (the physical stress implementation at the bottom of the penis head). Even so, although short-term advantages were reported (40% to 60%) the long-term therapy results were not definitive. Masturbation, which also partly desensitizes the penis as well as leads to ejaculation retardation, is a tactic, especially for people with premature ejaculation.
The problem of premature ejaculation is a common issue and should not be a matter of embarrassment. Rather, the person facing it should consult a specialist to find a solution for the problem. The above-mentioned ways will be helpful in the problem of premature ejaculation if performed accurately.